Revision as of 18:31, 6 January 2010 by Sharkoslinux
- Getting KVM to run on your machine
- choose the right kvm & kernel version
- How To Migrate From Vmware To KVM
- Migrating User Mode Linux to Xen and KVM
- Using Sound in the guest
- Setting up NAT with KVM in Ubuntu
- Running Guest Systems on Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn
- Virtualization With KVM On Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty
Scripting & Software
- Configuration Script for KVM - a complete management utility, configuration file format, and init script.
- simple shell script to manage your virtual machine with bridged networking
- Hosting your VMs in a DMZ - a management and configuration script to assist with setting up a VM in a semi-secured demilitarized zone.
- Bare-metal installer with KVM
- HOWTO VMGL - OpenGL support for Linux guests