The KVM-Autotest system is a client test for the autotest framework. Its main purpose is to serve as an automated regression testing tool for KVM developers, and for doing regular automated testing of KVM (provided you use it with the server testing infrastructure).
- Getting Started with KVM testing - How to get your first tests up and running.
- The test configuration file format - How to work with the framework configuration file format.
- book report help - How to provide succesful tests
- KVM subtest reference - Brief overview of the available test API.
- Contribute to KVM autotest - Guidance on how to submit patches.
- online book reports - test reports
- Framework parameters - Lists and explains the parameters used by the framework.
- Adding New Step files - The default install mode for most guests now is the unattended install, but for some guests, we might need to use step based install. This explains how to do so.
- TODO - TODO list, for those interested in helping.