Revision as of 13:13, 4 February 2010 by Lmr
The KVM-Autotest system is a client test for the autotest framework. Its main purpose is to serve as an automated regression testing tool for KVM developers, as well as a means for users to verify the stability of a KVM release before using it.
- Getting Started with KVM testing - How to get your first tests up and running.
- Hacking on KVM autotest - Guidance on how to write new tests.
- The test configuration file format - How to work with the framework configuration file format.
- Framework parameters - Lists and explains the parameters used by the framework.
- KVM subtest reference - Lists the available tests, their parameters and discusses briefly the available API.
- Control File options - How to handle the KVM test control file
- Working with step files - Background on step files, usage information for Stepmaker and Stepeditor and step file creation tips.
- Adding New Guests - Adding new Operating systems for guest install, to contribute upstream or use on your internal testing.
- TODO - TODO list, for those interested in helping.