- Presentations on many aspects of KVM were made at KVM Forum 2007 (Aug 2007).
- Presentations from the KVM Forum 2008 (June 2008)
- Avi Kivity's presentation from the Ottawa Linux Symposium 2007 (Jun 2007).
- TPR patching [attachment:kvm-tpr-patching.odp overview] (Avi Kivity, Oct 2008)
- Virtio code walkthrough, notes, GSO background (Mark McLoughlin, Oct 2008), and ACM pdf about virtio by Rusty Russell
- Qumranet's KVM Whitepaper
- small look inside(kvm-54)
- qemu kvm buildup
- qemu-system-x86_64 startup (kvm-57)
- initialization (kvm-57)
- file layout in kernel (~kvm-58)
- Wikibook "QEMU & KVM"
- How KVM deals with memory - a look inside how KVM interacts with the Linux VM.
- Counting and tracing KVM events
- KVM x86 vMMU setup - describes how KVM sets up a virtual memory management unit for x86.
- KVM x86 hardware support paging - a look inside how KVM deals with x86 2D hardware paging.
- KVM Intel VPID implementation - how KVM supports Intel's tagged TLBs