The KVM-Autotest system is a client test for the autotest framework. Its main purpose is to serve as an automated regression testing tool for KVM developers, and for doing regular automated testing of KVM (provided you use it with the server testing infrastructure).
- Getting Started with KVM testing - How to get your first tests up and running.
- The test configuration file format - How to work with the framework configuration file format.
- KVM subtest reference - Lists the available tests, their parameters and discusses briefly the available API.
- Contribute to KVM autotest - Guidance on how to submit patches.
- Framework parameters - Lists and explains the parameters used by the framework.
- Working with step files - Background on step files, usage information for Stepmaker and Stepeditor and step file creation tips.
- Adding New Guests - Adding new Operating systems for guest install, to contribute upstream or use on your internal testing.
- TODO - TODO list, for those interested in helping.