Revision as of 09:22, 17 March 2009 by MichaelGoldish
The KVM-Autotest system is based on the autotest framework. Its main purpose is to serve as an automated regression testing tool for KVM developers, as well as a means for users to verify the stability of a KVM release before using it.
- Installation & Getting Started
- The test configuration file format
- Framework parameters -- lists and explains the parameters used by the framework
- Tests -- lists the available tests and their parameters
- Working with step files -- background on step files, usage information for Stepmaker and Stepeditor and step file creation tips